A dog wags its tail with its heartAdopt
Dogs are lifetime commitments, not just a holiday whim!
So what if I want TWO puppies? Please read about Littermate Syndrome/Aggression
- $350 for puppies under age 6-months
- $300 for dogs aged 6-months to 8-years
- $175 for dogs over 8-years
* If you adopt an unaltered dog, the adoption fee will include the spay/neuter surgery at an approved Freedom Ride Rescue vet. Out of town adoptions will include $100 refundable deposit for unaltered animals – which is refunded with proof of spay or neuter.
Part of your adoption contract is an agreement to have a dog spayed or neutered by age 1, and we encourage spaying females by age 6 months to prevent going into their first heat cycle.
What is Included
- Their foster family will have spent time getting to know their needs and quirks; their likes and dislikes!
- Your dog/pup will be on heartworm and flea preventative (starting at 8-weeks of age)
- Age appropriate Distemper/Parvo vaccines (boosters three weeks apart from age 6-week until 16-weeks OR two boosters if over 16-weeks of age)*
- Dogs over age 16-weeks will have their rabies vaccine
- They will be neutered/spayed*
- A heartworm test (if over age 1)**
* If adopted prior to these services, they are covered by the adoption fee IF you return to Freedom Ride Rescue and our approved vets. Our team must make appointments in order for the rescue to pay for it.
** If a dog tests positive for heartworm disease from coming into the rescue until 6 months after coming into the rescue, Freedom Ride Rescue will provide 28 days of doxycycline and pay for the two injections protocol for treatment at one of our partner vets. Adopters may pay the difference to include a third injection.
Available Freedom Dogs
These dogs and puppies are looking for their fur-ever homes!